Business Ethernet Solutions
For fast, scalable, and predictable bandwidth, with greater resilience at high speeds, there’s no greater value than New Age Networks Business Ethernet. Ideal for businesses with demanding, mission-critical data access needs, Business Ethernet offers symmetrical bandwidth up to 10 Gbps and industry-leading uptime guarantees.
Do it all with Ethernet
– Up to 50% less expensive than comparable T1 service
– Ideal for businesses that use bandwidth-intensive applications or transfer large data, image or video files
– Supports remote workers and VPN
– Easier to upgrade service without changing hardware
GUARANTEED RELIABILITY, BACKED BY SLAS
– Service guarantees cover installation, availability, repair, and more
– 99.99% guaranteed uptime (100% with Proactive Monitoring)
EASY INSTALLATION & MANAGEMENT
– Uses your existing infrastructure and reliable copper loop bonding technology to ensure rapid deployment and seamless connection
– We provide trained technicians for installation and provide 24/7/365 live customer service
You May Also Be Interested in:
Unified Communications & Business Voice
Collaborate in real-time with New Age Networks Business Phone and New Age Networks Unified Communications. Increase productivity with conferencing and collaboration features such as presence, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing, and screen sharing. Stay in touch using one business VoIP number and enjoy a full-featured UC experience across all of your devices. Learn more about Unified Communications.
New Age Networks Proactive Monitoring service constantly checks the status of your Internet connection—24/7/365. If we detect an issue, we will automatically contact you via email, create a trouble ticket, and quickly work to resolve the issue and minimize your network downtime. Using our self-service portal, you can stay in control of notification schedules and more. Proactive Monitoring is currently included at no cost with the purchase of a New Age Networks T1 or Symmetric Ethernet circuit. See free offer or ask your New Age Networks Account Representative for details.
Ethernet over Copper (EoC) or Ethernet over DS1 (EoDS1), depending on availability.
Symmetrical speed options: 2, 3, 5, 8, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45 Mbps, 1 Gbps, 10 Gbps.
Over 800 Central Offices across 50 major markets in the U.S.
Layer 3 termination. The router is not included and needs to be purchased or rented.
Professional installation and set-up for your Ethernet service.
Service Level Agreement
The following service level guarantees are backed by invoice service credits:
– Installation interval: 45 days or 60 days depending on service ordered
– Availability (uptime): 99.99% guaranteed uptime (100% with Proactive Monitoring)
– Mean time to restore: 4 hours
– Roundtrip latency: 110 ms
– Data delivery: 99.90%
Expert Business Ethernet support technicians are available 24/7/365 to answer customer questions and resolve any issues promptly. Our self-service customer portal makes it easy to check order status, update account information, access support, and pay your bill whenever, wherever.