T1 for Dedicated, Affordable Service
With a New Age Networks Full T1 or Bonded T1 line, you can buy exactly the bandwidth you need and add more as your business grows – up to 12x12 Mbps. A T1 Business Internet line provides dedicated, reliable bandwidth with consistent speeds. There is no distance sensitivity from the central office so it’s widely available nationwide. New Age Networks T1 lines offer Industry-leading uptime guarantees that ensure 99.99% availability or higher.
T1 Business Internet Advantages
– MegaPath Bonded T1 uses the full capacity of the bonded circuit thanks to inverse multiplexing
– MegaPath T1 and Bonded T1 consistently deliver the speed you order
– Unlike other access services, T1 speeds are not distance-sensitive to the central office
– MegaPath T1 lines are available in 365 markets nationwide
– Professional installation and setup
– Your MegaPath T1 connection is backed by 24/7/365 technical support
You May Also Be Interested in:
Unified Communications & Business Voice
Collaborate in real-time with New Age Networks Business Phone and New Age Networks Unified Communications. Increase productivity with conferencing and collaboration features such as presence, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing, and screen sharing. Stay in touch using one business VoIP number and enjoy a full-featured UC experience across all of your devices. Learn more about Unified Communications.
New Age Networks Proactive Monitoring service constantly checks the status of your Internet connection—24/7/365. If we detect an issue, we will automatically contact you via email, create a trouble ticket, and quickly work to resolve the issue and minimize your network downtime. Using our self-service portal, you can stay in control of notification schedules and more. Proactive Monitoring is currently included at no cost with the purchase of a New Age Networks T1 or Symmetric Ethernet circuit. See free offer or ask your New Age Networks Account Representative for details.
Each T1 connection is provisioned with an industry-standard DS1 loop.
Eight speed options: 1.5, 3.0, 4.5, 6.0, 7.5, 9.0, 10.5, and 12.0 Mbps.
Purchase a business-class router and it’s warranted for one year; rent a router and it’s warranted for the life of the product. Or use your own equipment if it meets our requirements.
Professional installation and set-up for your Ethernet service.
Service Level Agreement
The following service level guarantees are backed by invoice service credits:
– Installation interval: 45 days or 60 days depending on service ordered
– Availability (uptime): 99.99% guaranteed uptime (100% with Proactive Monitoring)
– Mean time to restore: 4 hours
– Roundtrip latency: 110 ms
– Data delivery: 99.90%
Expert Business Ethernet support technicians are available 24/7/365 to answer customer questions and resolve any issues promptly. Our self-service customer portal makes it easy to check order status, update account information, access support, and pay your bill whenever, wherever.