Maximum Connectivity & Value. Business Ethernet.
Ethernet connections deliver more speed than traditional T1 and Bonded T1 services at lower cost. Symmetrical speeds up to 10 Gbps.
Business Ethernet Solutions
For fast, scalable, and predictable bandwidth, with greater resilience at high speeds, there’s no greater value than Business Ethernet. Ideal for businesses with demanding, mission-critical data access needs, Business Ethernet offers symmetrical bandwidth up to 10 Gbps and industry-leading uptime guarantees.
Do It All with Ethernet
- Up to 50% less expensive than comparable T1 service
- Ideal for businesses that use bandwidth-intensive applications or transfer large data, image or video files
- Supports remote workers and VPN
- Easier to upgrade service without changing hardware
Guaranteed Reliability, Backed by SLAs
- Service guarantees cover availability and repair
- 99.99% guaranteed uptime (100% with Proactive Monitoring)
Easy Installation & Management
- Uses your existing infrastructure and reliable copper loop bonding technology to ensure rapid deployment and seamless connection
- We provide trained technicians for installation and provide 24/7/365 live customer service
Speeds up to 10×10 Gbps
A Business Ethernet connection offers low latency and higher bandwidths at a lower cost than a Bonded T1 line. Ethernet requires less on-premises equipment than comparable T1 services, and higher speeds can often be provisioned on existing circuits, making Ethernet a cost-effective and reliable way to scale and support your bandwidth demands. Loop bonding also makes Business Ethernet more resilient than alternative access services.
Get 25x25 Mbps as low as $125/mo
You May Also Be Interested in:
Our Proactive Monitoring service constantly checks the status of your Internet connection—24/7/365. If we detect an issue, we will automatically contact you via email, create a trouble ticket, and quickly work to resolve the issue and minimize your network downtime. Using our self-service portal, you can stay in control of notification schedules and more.
Unified Communications transforms teamwork. Use any of your devices as your business phone, with the added convenience of real-time collaboration and conferencing tools. Improve productivity and mobility with features like video calling, IM and Presence, and online conferencing (including desktop sharing and guest access via web browser), integrated into a single application.
Get Started.Talk to an Expert. 817-788-888
Ethernet over Copper (EoC) or Ethernet over DS1 (EoDS1), depending on availability.
Symmetrical speed options: 2, 3, 5, 8, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45 Mbps, 1 Gbps, 10 Gbps.
Over 800 Central Offices across 50 major markets in the U.S.
Layer 3 termination. The router is not included and needs to be purchased or rented.
Professional installation and set-up for your Ethernet service.
Service Level Agreement
The following service level guarantees are backed by invoice service credits:
- Availability (uptime): 99.99% guaranteed uptime (100% with Proactive Monitoring)
- Mean time to restore: 4 hours
- Roundtrip latency: 110 ms
- Data delivery: 99.90%
Expert Business Ethernet support technicians are available 24/7/365 to answer customer questions and resolve any issues promptly. Our self-service customer portal makes it easy to check order status, update account information, access support, and pay your bill whenever, wherever.