Collaborate & Call Using One Application
Connect more simply. UC combines voice and video calling, SMS texting, chat, presence, and conferencing in one, easy-to-use application that works on virtually any device.
Improve Collaboration. Increase Productivity.
Simplify teamwork. Stay in control of your communications. Now it’s truly possible with Unified Communications (UC). The many features of unified communications make staying in touch with associates easy and efficient. See when colleagues are available. Initiate a chat. Send a text. Host a voice or video conference from any device, and invite guests to join via web browser. Handle matters quickly from your always-on “My Room” virtual collaboration space with features like presence, instant messaging, texting, video conferencing and screen sharing.
See What You Get
Many Powerful Features, One Simple Client
Unified Communications connects more people, more simply with voice & video conferencing, multi-party chat, texting, and desktop sharing in an integrated team workspace. Work, communicate, and collaborate more effectively than ever before.
Web and Video Conferencing
- Speed up decision making with one-on-one or multi-party voice/ video conferencing, including IM/chat and desktop sharing on laptops, smartphones and tablets
- Improve teamwork by bringing together individuals and virtual workgroups for scheduled and impromptu meetings
- One click entry into the conference session. One-click escalation from chat to audio or video conferencing. It’s that easy
- Include guests. Participants without UC can join a conference session with a single click, from within the Google Chrome web browser. No application to download
- Share your screen with up to 145 participants; participants can share their screens as well
- Make meetings more effective; keep attendees engaged
- Easier to use than a separate, web-based screen sharing application
- No client required for attendees to install. Optional client available for external guests that wish to share their screen with attendees.
Presence and Instant Messaging (IM)
- See when your contacts are available, in a meeting, on the phone, or offline
- Conduct one-on-one or group IM chats
- Escalate from text or IM chat to an audio or video conference with a single click
- View presence and initiate a chat or call from within Microsoft Outlook
- Send and receive SMS texts to contacts with mobile numbers from any device
- Keep your personal phone number private. Texts sent to/from the UC client use your business phone number.
HD Voice Calls
- Use your UC client, desk phone (optional), and mobile phone interchangeably for outbound and inbound calling using your business line and company minutes plan
- The UC client works with popular operating systems and devices including Windows PCs, Mac OS X, iPhone, iPad, and Android smartphones and tablets
HD Video Calling
- Add a personal touch to communications with distant colleagues, distributed teams, partners, and customers
- See real-time reactions during calls; help everyone stay engaged
- Build consensus and improve understanding through visual cues
Guest Participation in Your Conferences
- Include partners, prospects, and other guests in your conferences. Participants without UC can join a conference directly in Google Chrome
- Access is easy: users simply click on the link in your meeting invite
- Guests can participate via chat, voice/video, and desktop sharing
- Uses WebRTC, a standard browser communication protocol, so there’s no separate app to download
Microsoft® Outlook® Integration
From a contact within Microsoft Outlook, view Presence, and click to initiate a call or chat from UC.
Skype® for Business Phone Integration
For businesses that have adopted Office 365™ and Skype for Business for their unified communications, New Age Networks also offers Skype for Business Integration with our award-winning Hosted Voice service. This integration enables users to seamlessly place external calls from their Skype for Business desktop client.
CRM App Integration
Integrate business voice features with the applications you use every day, in a matter of minutes. Hosted Voice customers can unlock click-to-dial capabilities, automatic call logging, caller-info screen pops and advanced call analytics within 25 CRM or helpdesk applications, including Salesforce and Zendesk.
Get Started.Talk to an Expert. 817-788-888
The Advantages of Choosing New Age Networks
A Leading VoIP Platform with 99.999% Availability
Our Unified Communications and Hosted VoIP run on the industry’s leading Voice and UC platform. New Age Networks delivers clear, dependable voice communications with 99.999% voice network availability, the best in the industry. Select from our wide range of HD business phones and enjoy over 50 calling and mobility features from including Find Me/Follow Me, Voicemail Transcribed as Email, and Call Recording.
We’re Dedicated To Your Success
We set you up and provide the tools for successful VoIP communications. Choose your installation option: self-install or fully-managed by us with a dedicated project manager and onsite installation. Then you have a dedicated Account Manager for the life of your service. We offer free customized training for voice system users and administrators.
A Comprehensive Portfolio
New Age Networks offers a comprehensive portfolio of business services for Voice, Connectivity, and Managed Network & Security services. As your business grows, your services can grow with you — expanded networking options, connecting multiple locations, encouraging collaboration and productivity. Choosing one comprehensive provider means you have one point of contact.
Explore Phones, Features, and Pricing
Give employees collaboration and calling tools on one platform, in one app, from their desktop, laptop, or mobile phone.
A plan for every budget. Hosted Voice customers typically save 30% to 50% compared to traditional phone systems.