Securing Your Interconnected Network
With its interconnected network of colocation data center sites, New Age Networks meets the challenging security requirements of both public and private enterprises. We use robust, multi-factor authentication protocols combined with vetted authorization processes, to ensure only authorized persons are granted access to data center facilities.
To uphold our commitment to support the unique needs of each customer, we offer flexible security capabilities and work with you to equip your data center areas with best-in-market solutions.
Security is never a “set it and forget it” situation. It requires constant vigilance, both in terms of monitoring the facilities and regularly updating systems to reflect current best practices and developments. That’s why Digital Realty provides 24/7 security staff and each data center uses multiple systems, equipment and controls to monitor and record access throughout the facilities.
Comprehensive Security Features
- Remote camera monitoring backed by digital recordings, with retention that meets industry standards in conjunction with PCI-DSS related controls
- CCTV integrated with access controls to provide event-driven capability
- Smart-Card readers with biometric access authentication technology
- Secured cabinets and cages
- Comprehensive compliance and auditing programs
- Visitor identity and authorization
Data Centers Fortified with the Following Components
- Solid building construction
- Suitable emergency preparedness
- Reliable power supplies
- Adequate climate controlled environment
- Appropriate protection from intruders