Fiber Optic Internet
Business Fiber Internet, The Fastest Dedicated Service
Our highest-bandwidth, highest-speed internet connection. Fiber Internet powers your demanding, mission-critical applications, reliably.
Fiber Internet For High-Speed Access
With speeds up to 10 Gbps, Fiber Optic Internet Access delivers the ultimate in dedicated bandwidth straight to your office. High-capacity Fiber Internet supports your business in a myriad of ways: collaborate without dropping calls or freezing video. Send large files efficiently. Easily use online data backup to protect your business in case of disaster. Plus, Fiber Internet is scalable so you can increase bandwidth as you need it.
Fiber Optic Internet is becoming a more affordable, and essential, business tool. Choose New Age Networks as your Fiber Internet provider, for the best in fast, reliable connectivity, and 24/7 support.
Fiber Access Advantages
- Bandwidth that handles your most demanding business applications
- Superior speeds enhance business productivity—collaborate without interrupted voice or video calls, transfer files fast, back up your data, and more
- Service guarantees cover uptime and repair. Our SLAs are among the best in the industry
- 24/7/365 live U.S.-based customer service is ready to help
- Expert support, your way: Call, chat, or use our customer portal
Fiber Internet Access Plans
Speeds from 5 Mbps to 10 Gbps
Discover what your business can do with fiber access. Symmetrical connections provide consistent and reliable upload and download speeds. Fast speeds support your business-critical applications, and industry-leading service guarantees keep your business up and running.
- High-capacity bandwidth handles streaming media and large upload/download demands
- Symmetrical connectivity has dependable and constant data throughput
- It’s not distance-dependent. Enjoy faster speeds over much longer distances than those offered by DSL and Cable
- Transfer large amounts of data more quickly
- Use fiber optic access as the basis for your Business VoIP service, for the best in connection and cost-savings
The Best Option: Pair Fiber with These Tools
Our Proactive Monitoring service constantly checks the status of your Internet connection—24/7/365. If we detect an issue, we will automatically contact you via email, create a trouble ticket, and quickly work to resolve the issue and minimize your network downtime. Using our self-service portal, you stay in control of notification schedules.
Unified Communications & Business Voice
Companies collaborate in real-time with Unified Communications (UC). Do more than make phone calls, get the cloud communication system that can increase productivity. Stay in contact with co-workers, vendors, and customers, from anywhere. Get 50+ business-class calling features and voice, video calls, presence/instant messaging, text, and screen shares in one easy-to-use app available on desktop and mobile devices. Learn more about the benefits of Unified Communications.
What Is Fiber Optic Internet?
A fiber optic cable contains a glass strand, through which a light signal transmits data. The light signal delivers faster speeds over longer distances – up to 40 miles – without having to boost the signal.
Compare fiber to DSL and Cable, technologies that transmit data over copper wires. The conductive wire is sensitive to electrical disruptions, and can only travel up to about 300 meters without needing a signal booster.
Fiber optic internet is not a new technology—much of the Internet’s backbone uses fiber optic cable. What IS new is the user of fiber optic cables to connect the “last mile” directly to business buildings sites (or consumer residences).
Service Level Agreement
The following service level guarantees are backed by invoice service credits:
- Availability (uptime): 99.99% guaranteed uptime (100% with Proactive Monitoring)
- Mean time to restore: 4 hours
One static IP address. Additional static IP addresses may be ordered at extra cost.
Expert Fiber Internet support technicians are available 24/7/365 to answer customer questions and resolve any issues promptly. Our easy-to-use online customer portal simplifies billing, and account management.