Hassle-free, Managed WiFi for Guests and Employees
Engage with guests and empower employees with a managed wireless LAN.
Managed WiFi Improves Productivity
Improve customer loyalty and employee productivity by offering WiFi in your business. Managed WiFi provides a complete, end-to-end WiFi service that frees you from the burden and cost of setting up and managing a wireless network, liberating you to focus on key priorities. Cloud Managed WiFi fits all types of Wireless LAN (WLAN) needs, whether for a small site or branch, a large facility or campus, or a distributed multi-site business.
Satisfy Customers Securely & Affordably
Gain insightful data to help understand foot traffic and other presence-based user behavior to build customer loyalty.
Fully Managed and Secure
Partner with Newage Networks networking experts that design, configure, install, monitor, and manage your secure wireless network.
Predictable Subscription Model
Avoid costly expenses for equipment, training, technology upgrades and dedicated resources.
Get Started.Talk to an Expert. 817-788-888
Be Free to Focus on Your Business
Managed WiFi (Wireless LAN) provides private wireless access for employees and a public WiFi network for guests in one fully managed, end-to-end solution. The service includes built-in security and handles over 100 users per access point. Plus, it grows with your business, from a single access point to a large network with thousands of access points.
- Gather insightful data to help understand foot traffic and other user behavior
- Analyze key metrics by location such as loyalty, traffic times, and visitor dwell time
- Generate traffic with targeted offers over mobile
- Empower employees to access business applications and move about freely to serve customers using WiFi-enabled devices
- Outsource the wireless network design, configuration, installation, monitoring, and support
You May Also Be Interested in:
Business Internet Service
Newage Networks offers a wide range of Business-class Internet service options nationwide, including Ethernet, T1, Fiber, Cable, Wireless and DSL. Get speeds up to 10 Gbps.
Unified Communications (UC) transforms teamwork. Use any of your devices as your business phone, with the added convenience of real-time collaboration and conferencing tools. Improve productivity and mobility with features like video calling, IM and Presence, and online conferencing (including desktop sharing and guest access via web browser), integrated into a single application.
Managed WiFi comes equipped with complete out-of-the-box enterprise-class security that segments wireless users, applications, and devices, secures your network from attacks, and enforces the right policies for each class of user. Access points include a dedicated radio for security (WIDS/WIPS) and RF optimization with integrated spectrum analysis.
- Rental only; not available for purchase
- Wireless access points feature advanced 802.11ac and 802.11n technologies and support more than 100 users each
- Integrated guest access with customizable “welcome page”
- Available access point models offer integrated Bluetooth and Beacons—ideal for enabling location-based services such as mobile payment, couponing, and indoor navigation
- High-performance Radio Frequency design automatically optimizes WiFi performance of individual access points and maximizes system-wide performance
- Firmware and software updates happen seamlessly, over the Web. Get the latest upgrades and features delivered to your access points and management dashboard automatically.
Newage Networks offers simpler licensing than comparable offerings: Buy one cloud management license per access point; all features included in the cloud license.
All access points are covered by a lifetime warranty and rapid replacement. If an access point needs to be replaced, we’ll process your request within hours. And we’ll ship a replacement before we receive the malfunctioning unit from you.