Technology Solutions for the Legal Industry
“Excellent uptime…keeps us running smoothly.”
–Margo Hasselman, Renaker Hasselman Scott LLP
Solutions for Insurance and Finance
Cloud-based communications services are helping businesses everywhere free up resources to implement growth strategies. Dramatically lower costs and avoid the hassle of managing traditional on-premises telephony.
New Age Networks Technology Means You Can
Work From Anywhere
Video conference with clients; IM chat with colleagues and partners, at your desk or on your mobile device.
Lock down your client communications and data with private networking, and managed network security.
Simplify law office operations with affordable cloud services. Make just one call for support.
Serve Clients, Maintain Confidentiality
We Understand Your Challenges
Law practitioners must collaborate with clients, colleagues, and partners, while maintaining strict confidentiality. Technology and virtual resources have lowered costs and heightened competition based on price.
Get Solutions for Resilient, Secure Communications and Networking
Streamline client scheduling and law office operations. Cloud communications services, and managed networking are simpler and less expensive than in-house options. Share and remotely access case materials over a secure connection. New Age Networks private networking and security services consolidate your locations onto a single private network.
Get More than a Phone System, For Better Collaboration
Deliver superior client service by giving your team the premium collaboration tools available with Unified Communications. Keep everyone in touch—from the steps of the courthouse to your home office, and anywhere in between.
- Need to video conference together your partner in another office, your client, and your paralegal? Unified Communications does that. You get video conferencing, screen share, and instant messaging & presence in a single app. It’s a professional phone system that offers more than 50 calling features
- Call Recording lets you capture depositions and important discussions for later playback or transcription
- Easily operate a ‘virtual’ law office or outsource tasks to contract assistants, paralegals, and transcriptionists. Unified Communications was designed for virtual teams.
- Make it easy for clients to reach you. Give out one number. Cloud-based Unified Communications works on laptop, tablet, or mobile phones
- Streamline client contact. Auto Attendant and other advanced call management features give clients seamless contact with you and your team
- Affordable cloud communications reduces costs. Our Hosted PBX customers report saving up to 50% compared to traditional on-premises phone systems