Enjoy Integrated Communication Experience
A cloud phone system is a Voice over IP (VoIP) based business telephone platform that is hosted by a third-party provider. Cloud phone systems typically offer advanced integrated communication experience by ensuring data security and telephony features such as: extension dialing, auto attendants, and conference bridges.
For a small or medium sized business, running your own phone system requires IT overhead such as: purchasing SIP trunking service or PRIs to connect the phone system to the Public Switched Telephone Network, maintenance, security measures, and custom configuration. All these factors hinder the smooth and streamlined operations of any business. It is almost impossible for enterprises to tackle these IT issues on its own. To alleviate this IT overhead, new age network is providing cloud based phone system service – hosting phone system software for businesses to purchase over the Internet.
Cloud-based phone systems work by breaking your voice up into small digital packets that are sent as data over the internet to the recipient of the call. A cloud-based PBX is used to route the call.
Cloud Based VoIP phones Vs Traditional PBX phone systems
In this battle without any doubt Cloud based VoIP phones have beaten the traditional landline phone systems over the time.
In this competitive marketing environment, it has almost become challenging for organizations to hold their strong position and consistently beat their competitors. Although technological advancement has open doors for business to expand their reach and access it has also urged companies to pay heed to their mode of communications and connectivity. These Business VoIP telephone systems grant you mobility and scalability which means that your business can have access anywhere anytime.
Cloud based business phone systems comes with number of advanced features that serves the goals and needs of your business just the way you want. Traditional phone systems on the other hand have limited accessibility and complex infrastructure that makes it less durable and costly for companies to accommodate in their budget.
Significant Features of a cloud phone
One of the main draws of cloud-based phone systems is the many features they offer. Analog phones can be somewhat limited in their features, while cloud phones are able to add and update features as they become available. These are some of the features.
- Unified Cloud communications: A unified communications solution consolidates your business phone system, voicemail, instant message or chat, video conferencing and faxing, and can also integrate with email, web apps, social media, and tools like a CRM.
- International calling: Because cloud phones are internet-based, you do not incur long-distance charges when you place or receive international calls. Long-distance and international calling are included as free features in most cloud phone packages.
- Artificial intelligence: AI is permeating almost every aspect of modern life, and cloud phones are no exception. Cloud system providers are using AI to provide customer service and perform functions like speech-to-text and sentiment analysis.
- Instant messaging: Instant messaging is text-based communication. It allows for real-time communication that can be run through a number of devices, including desktop computers and smartphones. Instant messaging adds an additional layer of communication that is responsive and leaves information in writing that can be referenced later.
- Automate access: An auto attendant is the automated voice menu that you often use in business calls. Automated directories direct calls and reduce the communication workload of persons in the business. Once the calls are properly directed, individuals can take calls or further automation services can resolve issues (e.g., voicemail).
- Collaboration: Collaboration tools include file sharing, video/audio conferencing, real-time project contributions and other tools that help people work together without being in the same room or country.
- Integrations: Cloud integrations allow for a large number of resources to be combined into a single cloud package or suite. The same service provider that allows for large-scale data storage and analytics can also handle voice calls. By consolidating services through integrated platforms, powerful tools are made accessible and easy to use.